This interactive one-day session is designed for all employees who interface with customers (internal and external). It focuses on the attitudes and behaviors required to deliver outstanding service and WOW customers. Participants learn how to deliver the kind of customer service that helps their company gain a competitive edge, retain customers, and build customer loyalty.
We have a proven track record in helping organizations improve their service effectiveness through an integrated approach that includes the following services:
- Conducting a thorough Needs Analysis
- Consulting services to review customer service processes, management involvement and employee performance.
- Establishing standards to ensure consistent customer focus and outstanding service delivery.
- Training / Sales Training Program for managers and front-line service providers.
- Structured tools and job aids to help in service interactions
- Reinforcement and follow-up to sustain and grow a proactive customer service culture
- Measurement and evaluation Corporate Dynamics Inc. serves as a culture-change consultant. We help our customers’ transition from an operational focus to a customer focus with our customer service selling program.
What sets Corporate Dynamics Inc. apart from other consulting and training organizations is our philosophy of:
- Partnering with our customers
- Customizing products and services to our client’s specific environment
- Aligning human performance to organizational goals
- Employing a process versus program approach to training.
Through our proven approach using our specialized sales training program we have worked with hundreds of organizations in a variety of industries leveraging customer service to improve business results and build customer-focused service cultures.
By Jessica Gust
November 1, 2016 - Listen up all fast growing businesses: this is key to managing growth properly!
Customer handling is paramount for a business if you want to provide a professional quality of service and remove the complexity of your industry for the consumer.
An effective, end-to-end customer service strategy will include engagement at all stages: pre purchase and customer onboarding, billing, technological support and post purchase care. If your company is expanding, then this will stretch your resources (not least your customer service team). A recruitment drive may not be within your budget. So the best move is to boost the productivity of your existing customer service team. Here are few strategies you can implement to go about doing it.
Beat Your Best™ (BYB™) is the wireless industry’s #1 Coaching and Performance Management Process. Managers learn a proven process for coaching sales personnel to improved performance with role play and simulation exercises for:
- Conducting Effective 1-on-1 Meetings
- Forecasting Sales Results
- Creating Mutual Action Plans (MAPs™) for driving improvements in performance
- Coaching Underperformers and Top Producers
- Leveraging the online dashboard as a tool that supports and reinforces the BYB™ System
Studies show that traditional sales quotas are intensely problematic to personal and organizational growth.
BYB™ is the antithesis to a quota system. It provides templates and tools that managers can use to help their sales teams set meaningful objectives, overcome barriers to performance and reach their top potential without compromise.