Putting the right people in the right place at the right time is essential to build and maintain a successful wireless organization. With competent and motivated sales reps hard to find and harder to keep, this session provides managers with a proven process to locate, attract, hire and retain top talent.
The process includes a five-step model on how to find and field a top performing sales team by:
- Developing hiring criteria: Characteristics, traits and success factors
- Sourcing for open sales jobs– Identifying best places to find candidates
- Interviewing and selection – Questions to ask; What to look for
- Establishing a retention strategy to minimize attrition
- Taking accountability for retaining employees
- How to build a sales profile to hire against
- How to develop an effective strategy for locating qualified sales reps
- Pre-screening techniques to qualify candidates
How to conduct an effective interview by:
- Asking questions to explore success factors
- Identifying key candidate factors that lead to successful performance
- Probing for hard-to-get, but critical information about the candidate's background
- How to position and “sell” your organization
- How to evaluate the candidate that best fits
The session includes structured job tools to help the interview process, key characteristics and success factor checklists, interview guides, and evaluation forms.
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!