- Series of progressive instructor-led modules
- Can be segmented in modules of (6) two hour sessions, two ½ half days or one full day
- Front-line sales reps
Selling Value covers the fundamentals of how to sell solutions vs. commodities in today’s highly competitive retail environment. Sessions are highly interactive with well-paced exercises and mini-role plays for participants to practice real selling situations with typical customers.
@CorpDyn Hi!! Started a stong September, #'s looking really good!!— R&R Prepaid LLC (@rrprepaid) September 6, 2015
The session focuses on applying a six-step consultative sales process aimed at strengthening the communication and persuasion skills of all retail representatives who interact with customers either on the phone or face-to-face. The course objective is to equip sales people with the knowledge, tools and tactics that will help them close more sales – and at higher profits.
- The steps of an effective retail sales process that hooks customers
- How to greet customers, build rapport, and create interest
- Typical customer profiles and their buying preferences
- What outcomes customers want from your products/services
- The five best questions to assess customer interest
- How to ask probing questions to pinpoint needs and priorities
- How to recommend a solution linked to customer needs
- Typical retail objections and how to overcome them
- Proven techniques on how to close the sale and ask for referrals
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!