This one-day session focuses on how to use the telephone as a sales tool in a professional, customer-needs-based approach to building leads and selling wireless services. Designed for both sales and customer service reps, Telephone Selling provides structured telephone selling techniques to generate leads, get referrals, confirm customer satisfaction, open new sales opportunities, and sell more products and services over the telephone.
Your sales staff will learn new approaches to use in connecting with new and existing customers via the telephone to leverage your customer base, create higher customer loyalty, and produce incremental revenue. Reps are taught how to use the phone to drive new business and capture new revenue opportunities in add-ons, upgrades, accessories and other services.
The session also includes how to use the telephone to manage the customer interaction without the benefit of face-to-face communication.
- How to prioritize customer call lists
- Scheduling techniques for managing calling times and frequencies
- How to develop scripts for effective customer calls
- Best approaches for leaving compelling voice mails that get returned
- How to build rapport and trust with customers and prospects
- How to overcome resistance
- Techniques for using voice effectively – energy, tone, pitch, modulation
- How to ask effective questions to gather information
- How to close the call with a customer commitment
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!