Designed specifically for indirect channel sales reps and dealer managers, this one-day instructor-led workshop focuses on how to build and strengthen indirect distribution sales at the dealer level. Participants learn how to transition from an operational/service mind-set to a business consultant who partners with dealers to help improve business results. The session helps reps get a deeper understanding of their dealer’s critical business issues and work with them to grow the dealer’s business and improve sales and profits.
- How to support indirect channel strategy by partnering with dealers
- The top 10 characteristics of a high-performing indirect sales rep
- What keeps dealers up at night
- How to establish SMART sales objectives with dealers
- How to identify and prioritize critical dealer business issues
- The power of effective communication skills
- Techniques for asking “what’s-at-stake” questions
- How to conduct meaningful dealer business meetings
- How to create Mutual Action Plans (MAPS) with dealers
- Techniques for influencing dealer sales staff
- How to build effective dealer business plans
Give us a call at 630-778-9991 to learn more!